A longtime favorite, the Titan raising TV cabinet can be configured your way, and looks great in all finishes and woods.
- Individually made based on client’s project
- Select from 6 woods and 20 finishes, or go custom!
- Proven 10 year warranty on US Made TV lift mechanisms
- Place at front of bed, along wall or in center of room
*Click "Get Started" above to start your TV lift furniture experience
Or Call Us Today!
US: 1.866.876.6199 or Int'l: +1.619.422.2784
Timeless elegance meets modern style
The Titan raising TV cabinet is one of our premium styles, a long term favorite and in demand with interior designers, architects and home owners alike. As a custom model, we’ll work with you to configure this modern design to your exact needs.
As with all our units, the Titan custom modern is fitted with the best TV lift system available and guaranteed by an unmatched 10 year mechanical parts warranty.
Customizing Your Titan Raising TV Cabinet
As a custom project, we’ll work side by side with you to create exactly the cabinetry that meets your needs. We’ll accommodate your customizations and advise if you are unsure on any aspect.
We’ve made this process easy. Simply tell us:
- Your custom dimensions – this unit can be made to fit your space and your existing TV exactly
- Your choice of woods and finishes. There are six premium woods and 20 beautiful finishes to browse. Go unfinished or custom if you prefer.
- Where the unit will be positioned – at the foot of the bed, center of room, to the wall
- Your customizations – such as our 360 degree manual swivel or sound bar brackets
We’ll advise on lead times and keep you updated as your custom Titan unit is handmade and all electronics and TV lift installed as per your specifications. Once complete, we’ll deliver to your location – from Madison, WI to
Manchester, New Hampshire we ship nationwide.
Each of our TV lift cabinets comes complete with a range of standard features that are included. These features are carefully selected for you to get the maximum enjoyment. We offer the largest range of standard included features in the industry and are constantly checking to be sure we've included everything you need to experience a taste of luxury each time you use your Cabinet-Tronix TV lift cabinet. In addition to the standard features, we offer a number of optional upgrades for you to select from:
- Directly at the foot of the bed (At base of bed... TV comes up facing bed; component section is opposite of bed)
- Wall position (TV comes up facing same side as component section)
- Free Standing (TV comes up facing same side as component section)
The TV lift furniture product above is built to order based on your needs and/or suggestions we may provide. This is why the exterior furniture and max TV dimensions are not posted. The first step is easy. We work together to learn about your needs and after few questions back and forth we will be able to quickly provide you the details, dimensions and exact pricing for your project.
To get started with this discovery process simply click the *GET STARTED* button above, answer a few questions and submit or call Cabinet Tronix at 866-876-6199 or 619-422-2784.
Select from our 6 woods and 20 finishes.
Finished wood samples available per request. Most cabinet feature your choice of six woods! Walnut, mahogany, maple, cherry, oak or alder.
Note: Custom finish matching is available.
Cabinet Tronix furniture systems are blanket wrapped and shipped to your home, office, hotel etc. Our white-glove service means that your finished piece will leave our location in perfect condition and will be carefully inspected by the shipping company when it arrives. This service costs a bit more but works best for our clients.
If desired, you can have your furniture system crated and shipped directly to your domestic or international location.
Rush shipping available.
Note that even though all lift and cabinet features are pre-installed, the shipping company does not connect your TV or do the final set up of your components.
Cabinet Tronix warrants its TV lift electronics to be free from defects in material and workmanship for ten years from the date of purchase. The warranty includes all parts, motorized components, electronics, metal, etc. If the TV lift proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Cabinet Tronix will replace the TV Lift or TV lift electronics free of charge (not furniture). If the exact original purchase product is not available (due to upgraded designs, etc.), the defective product will be replaced with a similar product of equal or lesser value. The replacement part will then be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the original warranty.
Cabinet Tronix TV lift warranty does NOT cover: any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed; damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, power surges, fire, water, lighting, or other acts of nature; unauthorized product modification; failure to follow instructions supplied with the Cabinet Tronix product; repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Cabinet Tronix; causes external to the product such as electric power fluctuations or failure; use of supplies or parts not meeting Cabinet Tronix specifications; or any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
Here is how the warranty works:
- If you experience any problem with the lift system, call 619-422-2784.
- Our Product Support team will identify the problem and, if necessary, walk you through the reset process.
- Cabinet Tronix must have the opportunity to troubleshoot the problem with the owner by phone before warranty replacement parts will be shipped.
- In the event that you do need a replacement part, we will ship it out within 2-3 business days or sooner, along with a UPS return shipping label and a package for the old part.
There will be no charge for the shipping cost to get the replacement parts to any U.S. location (excludes HI, AK, Puerto Rico). Shipping costs for replacement parts sent internationally will only be covered by Cabinet Tronix up to a value of $50, shipping costs greater than $50 will need to be paid prior to shipping.
Our systems are specifically engineered to be simple and most of the components can be traded out by simply unplugging them from the Control Box and plugging in the new one. Replacements of the main TV lift components are extremely rare – our service logs indicate that only about 2 of every 1,000 complete TV lifts has ever needed to be replaced.
All Cabinet Tronix hidden TV lift furniture systems are made to order. The size, configuration, finish, capability of TV size, options and any other special applications are based on a conversation with Cabinet Tronix representative.
During this conversation, items that will be discussed and asked will be related to: (Not all of the below needs to be know to discuss the project)
- Where is furniture going to be placed
- What furniture design of Cabinet Tronix or other do you have in mind? Cabinet Tronix can also help your decision
- If you have a furniture size in mind. For example, a max space available or largest the furniture size can be.
- TV size you have or you plan on getting. A representative can also help explain which TV would fit best for your max space (depth, height, width) you have.
- Finishes you like from our included selections, thoughts on custom or would like piece shipped unfinished.
- Options you may want such as custom finish, 360 swivel, using a sound bar, including back plates, custom woods and furniture designs.
It only takes a few bits of information for us to turn around a size, design configuration and price. It is always better to have a conversation as these are all made to order however filling out the Get Started form is a good start also.
Cabinet Tronix (619) 422-2784